Michael Engineering / Rook Metering is a family owned company that has been designing and manufacturing metering equipment since 1971. Our emphasis is on providing our customers easy to use and cost-effective meter/mix equipment. We have a well-established track record of providing high quality equipment, and excellent personal attention and technical support. Our capabilities include:
- We provide meter mix equipment that is easy to use, and maintain for: epoxy, urethane, silicone, acrylic, urea-formaldehyde, PVA, methacrylate, just about any plural component material.
- Our equipment is ready for: bonding, potting, casting, molding, spraying, pultrusion, and doming applications.
- Rapid delivery of resin dispensing solutions.
- Providing competent technical assistance.
- On site training and service are available.
- Maintaining parts in stock for same day shipping when necessary.
- Custom solutions for your application.
- Our experienced staff provide metering solutions engineered to your unique needs.
- Our equipment is designed, machined and built in house.
The Michael Engineering Story:
Michael Engineering was founded in 1971 by Michael Prewett operating out of the basement of his house
in Mt Pleasant Michigan. The first product, the Sticky Stuff Dispenser, allowed boat builders to simplify
the use of epoxy adhesive in wood and fiberglass boat building. The company is still family run, we still
make the original Sticky Stuff Dispenser, along with many other products. We are now in a 16,000sqft
manufacturing facility, still in Mt Pleasant MI.
Michael Engineering stands apart from the field of metering equipment suppliers in that we offer the best
value in the industry, and we offer outstanding support. When you call us, you will not be talking to a call
center you will get help from the people that design and build the equipment you are using. We make the
vast majority of the parts for our equipment here in our Mt Pleasant facility so when you need parts, we
can ship the same or next day on almost everything.
Michael Engineering is in business for the long haul. We have been making metering equipment for
almost 50 years. We are debt free, and financially stable. We promote from within the organization,
helping us to develop a committed experienced work force. The next generation of family is involved in
the business giving us a strong incentive to keep the business growing into the future.