The Super E
The Super E is the smallest of our industrial line of meter / mix equipment. It is a very versatile machine appropriate for electronics potting, filter end capping, urethane casting, filament winder bath supply, and many other small/med sized applications.
Water thin to very viscous materials are metered and dispensed accurately.
The Super E is a compact pneumatically operated bench top meter mix dispense system capable of delivering 3 lbs. of mixed resin per minute (low viscosity).
The SUPER E uses Michael Engineering’s proven durable, accurate, abrasive resistant, piston pumps with hardened parts and wear take up seals for long life. It can pump any self-leveling material.
The SUPER E comes standard with nine-foot hoses and a mixer gun that uses disposable static mixers. We also include a variety of spare parts, an additional instruction manual and easy access to technical help. Each SUPER E comes preset within one of four ratio ranges and is fully adjustable within that range. Ratios from 6:100 to 1:1 are available.
As with all of our machines with single acting pumps the Super E is available in two configurations:
The vertical machine for moisture sensitive urethane and methacrylate materials. The vertical configuration includes wet cups around the piston rods to keep material from sticking to the piston rods and damaging the seals, and desiccant filters to remove any moisture from the air that is vented into the reservoirs.
The Horizontal machine for epoxy and silicone materials that are not moisture sensitive.
There is a long list of options for the Super E including:
- Snuff Back Gun, Stops the flow of material instantly allowing the operator to quickly and cleanly move to the next part.
- Electronic Shot Size control, Encoder based shot size control with memory locations, Auto Repeat and Purge Timer functions.
- Heaters for the reservoirs, pumps, and hoses.
- Agitators, both pneumatic and electric.
- Carts, drum racks, tote stands, vacuum degassing tanks, and supply pumps.
- Level sensors and controls to keep track of and manage the material supply.
When to choose the Super E:
The Super E is the best choice for most potting, filter, and casting applications. The exceptions are when the parts are large and the required flow rate exceeds 3lb/minute (low viscosity). The Super E is a straight forward winner in the overly complex world of industrial meter mix equipment.